Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Cardiff Comic Con 2013!

This weekend was Cardiff Film and Comic Con!
Me, Kev, April, Noah and Ian decided to go along after finding out about it a couple of weeks ago!

I managed to meet Kev on the train in the morning, and then we met the gang at the station before walking over to the Motorpoint Arena :)

It was a shame that we didn't have a lot of money on us, but at least we managed to do a few things :)
Here's my photos!


Me and Anthony Stewart Head - looking awful...


April and Anthony Stewart Head - looking lovely!


Kenny Baker - R2D2!


Kev getting a photo signed by Dave Prowse - Darth Vader!


Exterminate!


Stamp :3


The wrestler Sabu!


Got my Crow graphic novel signed by James O'Barr!


My ET photo, Iron Throne photo and signed ASH photo!


Kev's signed photo and his Iron Throne photo!

The original press release package for Labyrinth! So lovely! With 6 prints! <3


Another photo of 2 of the prints and the back cover.


My awful photo with ET! Facing my fears!

And my handsome king on his Iron Throne lmao <3

Didn't get many photos, but maybe next time! We'd definitely like to go to more of these :)

1 comment:

  1. your ET photo is brilliant! the labyrinth pack looks lovely too!

    ReplyDelete