Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 22 *

30 Day Challenge 1
Day 22
Do you play a sport? Tell us about it. If not, talk about a different hobby you may have.

http://brownunited.com/storage/XFighters2009.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1241648326013

I don't play sports at all lol. But I love to watch 'extreme sports' a lot. X-Fighters is one of my favourites (as above) and I'd love to go see the tour one day!

But...as I don't do a sport...I guess my real 'hobby' is Art.
I've always drawn since I could pick up a crayon. One of the earliest things I drew was a face, so I've always drawn people. I drew with pens and coloured pencils for years and I really didn't feel like my art was getting anywhere, or not progressing anyway. Now that I work digitally most of the time I feel like I can experiment more. I guess it's the safety of having an undo button.

But anyway. Here is a newish traditional and digital piece just because.



No comments:

Post a Comment