Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

Do you, Are you, Is there...

Have you ever said you would never love again?
Nope, if it's ever gone wrong I just want it to go right the next time lol.

Have you heard a song today that reminds you of somebody?
Not sure really, not that I can think of!

Do you believe in forever?
Not really...I think 'forever' is unconceivable so pointless promising.

Do you apologize first?
Usually!

Has someone made a promise to you and broke it?
Yeah.

Do you like your name?
Yeah I do actually! :)

Have you ever disliked someone just because a friend disliked them?
Probably? But I take people on experience so if I like them then I like them!

Which would you rather own: A camera or a video camera. Why?
A camera, I love photographs...and alot of cameras can record now :)

Have you ever won a lot of money in a slot machine? How much?
Maybe like 3 quid or something.

Do you watch sport on TV even though you aren’t a sporty person

yourself?
I do actually, but not religiously.

Do you eat / drink at your computer?
I guess yeah, no grubby fingers on my white laptop though!

How much do you overeat at special occasions? (Birthdays, Christmas,

etc)
Oh god, loads, all the time lmao.

The music you listen to: Is it mostly sung by female or male

vocalists?
Quite a nice mixture of both but I imagine male.

Do you think it’s important to enjoy your job or do you just work for

money?
Well I'd like to go to work to earn a decent wage either way, but it's nice to enjoy your job!

Do you require glasses/contacts to see properly? If so, which do you

use?
Nope.

Tell me an embarrassing thing that happened to you recently?
Can't think of anything specific, as a shy person you spend a lot of time embarrassed!

When you hear your voice back on a recording, do you think it sounds

awful?
I think I talk too fast and sound like I have a bad cold lol.

When was the last time you got the hiccups?
I had a couple a few days ago I think.

If you had to, which record would you go into Guinness World Records

for?
Jeez...not sure actually!

The last sweet thing you ate: What was it?
I had a breakfast biscuit?

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't think I would to be honest.

Do you have a middle name? Do you find it embarrassing?
Yes I do, and yeah I'm not amazingly fond of it!

What would you choose to be famous for?
My art!

Do / Did you enjoy school? Why (not)?
I didn't mind school really, I think I enjoyed it because I got to see my friends more than anything else. I can't really remember a whole lot about the lessons in general so they must have been bearable!

If you have a webcam, are you ever paranoid people can see you?
No, but should I be? *hunts for masking tape*

Do you find it difficult to sleep at night? Any reason(s) why?
I do at the moment, being unemployed means your brain is pretty deflated all day and it's hard to switch off at night 'cause it's at that constant meh...but that should change soon!

If you had to go on a game show, which would you choose?
Maybe Pointless :) Though Tipping Point looks fun lol.

What about if you had to go on a reality show? Which would you choose

then?
Something dull...like actual reality not a 'reality show' which is faked and over-dramatic.

Tell me about your favourite TV show:
Not sure what that is at the moment! I have too many. I guess the latest show I've started watching is Under The Dome. It's based on the Stephen King novel of the same name and is about a town in America that suddenly gets enclosed under a dome with an electrical charge. My mum's read the book and I think the series is changing the ending, but we'll see how much they deviate from the original story! At the moment we're 2 episodes in and I already hate 2 characters (as I'm sure you're meant to but ugh) but we'll see how it goes :)

If you had dental braces, which colour would you make them?
I had a kind of brace when I was young that was pink, but not the 'on your teeth' ones so I dunno...whatever colour I fancied at that time!

Does any part of your body hurt right now? Where and why?
Yeah my back is a little achey, and my knees and feet are throbbing from all the walking today!

Have you ever found the jokes in Christmas crackers genuinely funny?
Yes...I think I'm the only person who does lol <3

Why were you last irritated?
I get cranky when I'm tired and walking about so maybe today, but it didn't last long lol.

What time did you get up this morning?
5:30am! *sobs* Haven't done that for a loooooong time!

The last city you were in: Where was it and do you like it there?
Cardiff was the last city I visited! Today! It's quite nice there, same as most large UK cities really, but it feels chilled out there so that's nice.

Do you like the countryside?
Yeah it's nice :) Love seeing it fly past when I'm on a train, don't get to see it myself 'cause it's hard to get to without a car!

If you see someone yawn, do you often yawn as well?
Yeah most of the time!

Recommend me a good movie:
Music and Lyrics!

Do you think you’d make a good model? Would you ever want to be one?
No way lmao. I'm not that photogenic at all.

How often do you change your hairstyle? What does it look like now?
I used to change it all the time, but it's been pretty much the same undyed style for about 3 years now! It's short one side with a lil sideburn, and gradually longer on the other side...Dark brown.

Do you have a favourite day of the week? Which is it?
I don't know any more.

Are you alone?
I am!

Have siblings?
Nope.

When is the last time you were on the phone after 2 am?
Can't really remember, last year?

Did you like High school?
I guess...didn't you ask this already?

When is the last time you were Really angry?
I don't get really angry very often lol.

Last movie that made you cry?
Frankenweenie was very close!

Worst Dare you have ever done?
Can't remember doing any, other than lick someone's cheek lol.

First Crush?
Scott Robinson from Five!

Did anyone upset you today?
Nope!

What do you think the person you like is doing now?
Watching? Or maybe he's put his PS3 on now...

When is the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
Bought a Gromit oven-mit Thursday, but I didn't realise it would be as wrong as it was lol.

Do you hate the last guy/girl you had a thing with?
No, noone who treats you that way is worth the passion of hatred.

Do you have a curfew?
No I'm 24...

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
Yeah but I took it with a pinch of salt, it's easy to say Sorry when you don't really mean it.

What was on your mind most today?
If my man was still behind me while I weaved through the crowd!

Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
Yes. I have my top lip pierced already, but I've wanted my labret pierced since I was about 12! For some reason I've never had it done, but I guess most of my piercings have been on a whim...

Have a best friend?
I have 2!!

Are you in a good mood right now?
Yep! Getting sleepy now though.

If you were upset, who’ s the first girl you would go to?
Well myself to be honest...but I guess my mum is here if I was that distraught!

What was the worst mistake of your life?
Procrastinating about everything.

When was the last time someone yelled at you?
I can't remember anyone yelling at me to be honest, not in a long time!

What made you sad today?
Leaving my man when he got off the train...and waking up at 5:30am!!!

Is the last person you kissed, the next person you will kiss?
Better be! <3

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Always! <3

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Of course they are, it's all experience isn't it...

Did your last kiss mean anything?
Of course it did! It meant 'bye baby, see you soon' lol.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Yep! Been in this one for 7-8 months!

Is having sex on your mind?
It is now, but I think I'll survive lol.

What color is your underwear?
Purple with black bats and white skulls on them.

Did you sleep alone last night?
Yep!

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
Yes!

What have you done today, so far?
Got up early and left to get the bus, then got the train, met my man on there then got to Cardiff, met Noah, April and Ian and went off to the Cardiff Comic Con! :D Then after a long trapse round we went back to the bus station, then when they left me and Kev walked up to the grass by the castle to chill for a few hours then we got the train back! Got home just before 8pm.

What did last weekend consist of?
It was the bank holiday weekend to relaxing and eating I suppose!

Will you be in a relationship next month?
YES!

What are you listening to?
QI is on in the backgroud :)

Are you missing someone?
I am, would like a snuggle!

Who were you last in a car with?
My mum.

Who’s house did you stay in last other than yours?
Kev's flat!

Have you ever been called cute?
Yep!

Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Got a few gigs and stuff planned so I guess them! Too tired to think about them lol.

Describe how you feel right now in one word:
Pooped!

Do you like to be called babe or baby more?
Baby...babe sounds smarmy unless it's in context lol.

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
Of course not!

Are you tired?
You read my mind.

Has anybody ever told you that you talk too fast?
No actually, but I think I do.

Is there a specific moment you can replay in your mind perfectly?
Not at this particular moment lol! Probably there is though.

Do you regret anything?
No I don't think so, maybe I regret procrastinating so much but meh.

Do you miss the way things used to be between you and someone else?
Sort of but it's in the past isn't it.

Did you have fun yesterday?
I did! I can't remember what I did though!

Do you like to cuddle?
Of course!

Do you think someone is thinking about you?
Maybe :)

Are you stubborn?
Very. Guilty Taurus!

Is there a friend, boyfriend/ girlfriend, or ex that you will never

forget?
Unless I get Alzheimers I don't think I'll forget anyone.

Thinking back, are there people you have no idea why you hung out

with?
Definitely.

When was the last time you slept on the couch with someone of the

opposite sex?
Years ago, unless me and Kev have napped on the sofa lol.

How’s your heart?
Probably full of fat?

Are you easily amused?
Extremely...extremely.

Do you speak more than 6 languages?
LOL no way.

Are you doing anything tonight?
Sleeeeeeeping.

Is there a person of the same sex who means a lot to you?
Of course :)

Is your hair naturally straight?
Yeah...though it kinks a bit around my sticky-out ears lol.

What happened at 10:00 am?
We were walking towards the photo section at the Comic-Con!

How long have you liked the person that you do?
Since we started chatting around Christmas!

What were you doing at ten last night?
Having a shower maybe?

Have you made someone happy today?
I would hope so!

Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
Yeah loads of times lol.

Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Depends on the situation I guess.

Think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
Only as equally as men getting really wasted.

How long did it take you to get over you last ex?
Not long.

When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
Yeah I do actually lol.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading these! Ohh wish I could go to Comic Con!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! Always fun!
      It was really good, if you can find a local-ish one it's worth going! :D x

      Delete