Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

30 Day Make Up Challenge * Day 9 *

30 Day Make Up Challenge
Day 9
A picture of the most creative thing you can do with make up

Dia de los muertos
I have been waiting to do this one for soooo long, and finally decided to give it a go this morning!
It's a sugar skull - Day of the Dead look. Took a while, but I'm happy with it considering it's the first time I've ever done anything like this! Next time will be more fun!
Would be nice to do this look for Halloween, but we never really do anything at Halloween other than eat themed treats and watch movies...which is all amazing, just doesn't help my need for dressing up lmao. Took my piercings out to do this too 'cause I thought it'd look odd with them in!
Hope you like it anyway!






1 comment:

  1. it looks really cool! well have to find a convention where everyone dresses up like this seeing as the only things I can think of are parties :P

    ReplyDelete