Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 23 *

30 Day Challenge 1
Day 23
Your opinions on Lady Gaga.


I really like Gaga. I think she's fantastic at what she does. She's got the same edges as Andy Warhol and Marilyn Monroe, in the sense that she wants to be famous, she knows how to go about it and how to influence the pop culture, almost become pop culture.
Yes she tries to be controversial, and sometimes I think it's a bit over done, but it works! That's the effect she is after and she's doing it perfectly! She knows how to work the paparazzi and what the consequences are.
I think she's fab! I think the last album (or at least the hype around it) was a bit too obsessed with supporting LGBT rights - which I'm all for, but I just find the support for these issues tiring. I know that sounds awful, but hey.
I'm looking forward to the new album, and I'd love to get to see her live again.

I saw her back in 2010 and the above photo is one that I took! Yay! Best work my camera has ever done lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment