Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Arty Farty Fantastico!

I had another arty day yesterday!
Not a long one, but a few things came out of it :)

I started with Simon Pegg's character from A Fantastic Fear of Everything, which is such a good film lol, so odd, so I wanted to give that a try. I'm not sure it came out ok or not, my mum said he kinda looks like a monkey so oops lol...



Then I had a go at Frank's mask, which I thought came out nice! I tried putting white around it but it just looks like I'm hiding a mistake, so that doesn't look good lol, but I quite like it anyway. I like messy.



And I thought I'd try a sketch from the mirror, see if I can still do still life etc...and it came out alright! That's obviously my concentration pout though lol!





Ooh ooh! And I completed this one the day before, a nice chubby girl with tattoos and yummy hair :3



Anyway, I'm glad I've been able to be arty recently...I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment