Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Truth became Legend

Just thought I'd do a quick life update lol.

Nothing too exciting...but I had an appointment at the jobcentre on Monday, and it just so happened to be the same day that the Share a Coke vans were in town! So I went along as stood in the queue to get my mister a bottle! :D
It was one bottle per person so I couldn't get one for myself...which is sad, but I mean, Kevyn is harder to find on personalised things than Leigh...so I can survive! And it's sweet :3 lol.



I will probably take a photo of him with it too lol.


Other than that I have an interview next Thursday for an NHS job, and I've applied for a few more as well as being sourced for a job in town for Which? Morgage Advisers! But we'll see what happens. Hopefully I get something soon :)

And and AND!

I've had an epiphany about my Cornetto Trilogy tattoo lmao! For the past couple of weeks I've been really wanting more ink, especially with Apple's gorgeous new tattoo and watching lots of The Gypsy Gentleman that I recorded. So this morning I was thinking about my film/book leg and I totally had the full idea pop into my head for the Cornetto's! I've done a mini doodle but of course I won't put it up in case anyone pinches it...not that anyone out there reads this ;D
So anywho...first payday, more ink :) And hopefully we'll have a good plan for our fatboy tattoo aswell.

Not a lot else to share, Kev is coming over tomorrow so that will be nice, we're going to make Baked Cheesecake! Mm-mm-MM! <3 Can't wait :)

2 comments:

  1. oooh can you send me your doodle? I’m curious to see what you’ve come up with. have you decided who your go too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'll put it in fatboys :3 I can't really decide, maybe Chris Jones at Physical Graffiti, I know he does portraits and stuff but atleast then he'd make the cones look good lol, maybe I can say stylised and he'll give it outlines or atleast coloured outlines. I tried going through a couple of tattoo mags and wrote down some names but I still can't decide, I kinda just wrote them down to have a look at their stuff really! It's sad how everyone only sends their 'certain style' stuff into the mags.

      Delete