Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 12 *

30 Day Challenge 1
Day 12

Your thoughts or opinions on Harry Potter

Well...where do I begin? I really do love Harry Potter.
I don't seem to have this whole 'Harry Potter saved my life' opinion that most die-hard fans seem to have...but I do have a place in my heart just for everything related.
I own tons of Potter merch if that's any kind of guide, but unlikely.


We first read the books in school when we were about 8 or 9 I think? And when I passed my SATs in Year 6 my Grandma bought me the set of 4 that were out. Unfortunately I only really got to the beginning of Prisoner of Azkaban and then I just kinda stopped, but I always knew I liked it, and when the films came out I watched all of them as soon as I could. I started reading them all again after Deathly Hallows came out and I fell in love properly!

I think my favourite character is actually Harry, but I do love Sirius as well. My favourite book was Half Blood Prince, which they translated to screen rather terribly as I feel it's the most important book, and my favourite film is probably Prisoner of Azkaban <3

Eventually I will be getting a Harry Potter tattoo to go on my film/book leg, and I'm thinking of the Snitch. I know I want quirky little things from films, but there's tons of things in the Potter universe that are quirky, but when I saw Deathly Hallows Part 1, when Harry and Ron get out of the basement when Bellatrix has Hermione, the snitch flies out of Pettigrew's pocket and up to Harry, and I just think that's adorable! I like how it has a personality of it's own and how it's connected to Harry because he was the first one to catch it...it's just so cute!

Anyway...I am a big Potterhead, and I dream of getting to go to the Harry Potter World at Universal in Florida :) One Day! At least for now we have the Studios here in England, which is AMAZING and I've already been twice lol. Can't wait to go again!

Sadly I found out it's LeakyCon this week in London...but I can't imagine anyone would go with me anyway and I don't really know what goes on there enough to know if it's worth it!

So yeah...yay <3

















1 comment:

  1. I love all the posters and programs!

    ReplyDelete