Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Raegan!

So Raegan's birthday is coming up and I'm going through some old art of her.
It looks like she came into being when I'd just turned 16...the first drawing of her is dated 28th May 2005. So she's 24 in the 2nd of August, but technically she turned 8 a couple of months back lol. Bless her <3

Here's some of the oldies to celebrate <3
This was the first one ever! It was just a random drawing but she just developed as I'd finished, I knew I'd want to draw her again...and of course, I did lol!


This must be one of the next ones I did 'cause she's still got a close shaved head!

This one's got the old hair too so it must be old! <3




A few from '06, one with Toby, yay :)





 


I quite like this little time line, my 'starting Raegan' is at 19, but she grew into the later one quite quickly! I knew when she was young she had pink hair so it was nice to draw it finally :)





Still haven't finished this photoshop pic of Raegan...I adore it so much, but I just haven't got around to that DAMN SOFA! lol.
 
And finally, I finished this pixel today, for her birthday :) 'Cause I thought she hasn't been pixelled for a while! I imagine that she wouldn't bleach her hair all the time so it's normal today lol. Also she's retired the double navel piercings 'cause I imagine that would be a pain in the ass! And she's got her new side tattoos, though you can't really see them. That's something to draw another time :)

I love this character, she always inspires me...she feels almost iconic lol...so here's to more years of keeping her around! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment