Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 8 *

30 Day Challenge 1
Day 8
Are you a fitness guru or a couch potato? Talk about your exercise habits.


I'm not one for exercise, full stop lol! I do spend my down time sat on the sofa with the TV on while I browse the internet or do something arty.

It might be awful, but I do think the art is important, AND...I travel alot, I've got this whole week without any trains and it's a strange experience! It's nice to have time to just chill out, but at the same time it's nice travelling and it's nice to see my man! But y'know.
The couch potato term is made alot worse because I still haven't found a job, all these interviews are getting tedious, there are so many people going for every job that it's so hard to find one! But I'm getting there. I got really good feedback from the last couple so I'm not fretting. Just wish it would hurry up and I'd finally get into routine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment