Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 9 *

30 Day Challenge
Day 9
Your favourite meme at the moment

I don't really know how to answer this, I mean I love alot of them? I can't really pick a favourite of right now. I guess Grumpy Cat is a favourite of mine to see, but I really like the actual cat Tardar Sauce more so than the memes...so here is a pic of her and her brother Pokey <3



This is one I've had for years in a folder too...I just love the cats face! He looks so chuffed with himself for having his fancy bowtie! (Added a chuffed gif too lmao)




And then this one just killed me when I first saw it <3 I can't remember if it was this one exactly, but it was definitely Joseph Ducreux, who is a dude! Lol I love it <3



There was probably a much easier way of answering this question but I'm just not 'with it' when it comes to internet stuff lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment