Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Traditional Art!

So yesterday I woke up with the urge to draw on paper!

I've been torn within myself for the last two years not putting a pencil to paper. On one hand it feels like 'real' art to me (which is dumb these days I know) but on the other hand it's just so much easier to do digital art...mainly for colour vibrancy and the whole undo concept ;)

Anyway...so I started drawing and Dresden appeared! So I went with it! I'm happy with it <3 The colours came out a lot nicer than I expected them too...though my scanner made it look awful...
I decided to take some rushed arty photos of it, I'm really chuffed that it's in my moleskine too...I'll complete that thing one day lol!

It was a very nostalgic experience sitting on my bed drawing, surrounded my packs of pencils and other art materials, it was comforting in a way. I spent most of my teen years sitting in my bed drawing and living in my own head, so it was nice to be doing it again out of those tormented teen thoughts. I really do feel like an adult these days.

Until I hear something fart or whatever lmao.

ANYWAY...here are the pics :) I hope you like it! I certainly do!






1 comment:

  1. I really like this, especially her ears and gloves <3

    ReplyDelete