Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Baby you are my picket-fence

So just another general update from the last couple of weeks :)

On the 24th March me and Kev went to Cardiff to see Russell Howard! He was as good as I expected him to be and more, loved it! :) Always fun to see something different like a comedian!
Here's a couple of photos that are nothing special. There was a big NIN poster outside that Kev got excited about, but alas it is gone now.


Then the weekend after was Cardiff Comic Con so we were back in the capital! That was really fun, though I put up another post about that, so go find it!!
I did forget these photos though! Kev in the pub hehe and a nice cobweb lit up in Newport station that I had to take a photo of!


Not a lot happened during the week as usual, and then this weekend it was finally SUNNY and WARM! Ah!! <3 Haha. So me and Kev decided to go to St. George's Park! We took sarnies and a drink and some food for the ducks! It was so nice out :)
We sat on a bench watching the world go by eating our ham sandwiches and then had a stroll around the large pond. We tried feeding the ducks and swans, but they really did not care for the bread I'd taken. What's that all about. It wasn't even stale!! They quite liked the berries from the graze box though lol. At least the manic moorhen and pigeons liked my offerings lol.

Anyway then we got a tasty ice cream! First of the year, woohoo! :D Then we sat watching an older guy with a remote control boat that he was sailing around the pond and watching all the little kids throwing bread (pointlessly!!) and the dogs running around enjoying themselves!







It was a really nice day :) Can't wait for summer to be upon us so we can do more! Really wanting us to meet Noah and April in Barry with Eva and Dolphie, that's gunna be such a good day I can tell!
Not that anything is planned of course, but it will HAPPEN...lol.

Other than that, not much has been going on! With all these events going on I have been having pretty bad weekends or random days in my diet...so it's not coming off so fast any more. I lost 1 and a half pounds last week but I'm not sure this week will go so well. If I can lose another 1 and a half that will be a whole stone gone! Fabulous!
I'm really hoping I can drop one dress size by the time I go on holiday. My work trousers are definitely looser but I'm not sure I'm quite at a lower size. I do hope so though! I've ordered a pair of trousers that I really wanted in the smaller size so that I can aim to get into them. Fingers crossed!
Hopefully it will keep coming off me. I really need to start exercising though, I can feel that I'm getting flabbier with the weight loss and I need to tone up as best I can! Not too sure how to go about it, but I would really like to not be more worried about flabbiness than fatness lol.

But this weekend will be another bad day for my diet 'cause we'll be eating out again.

Uh, because we're going to Cardiff (again) to see Fall Out Boy! :D
Finally! After all these years!
ALWAYS wanted to see them and never had a chance to. I can't wait! <3 I hope it will be as amazing as I've hoped! I know a lot of people think they're naff, and only little teens seem to like them, but hell, I was a little teen when I started loving them so I'm allowed!

We still have some events to come too. After FOB I have Dirty Dancing with Tracey. Then we have Easter which hopefully means me and Kev can go down to Noah and April's for Easter treats and to celebrate my birthday! I already have cupcake plans and I cannot WAIT! <3
Then we have Derren Brown in Bristol, then our holiday in Cornwall (which is overly exciting me still!) and then there's a gap of about 3 weeks before NIN in Cardiff. Then that's it! For now!
I'd like to get tickets for the McBusted show in Weston because Backstreet Boys AND Five are playing with them, and that would be amazing! But alas, money is constantly a struggle at the moment (event after event, help me stop my addiction!) so we'll see how that goes. Sadness. Lol.

Then hopefully the summer will be calm and we can do more Fatboy gatherings <3 Fun times ahead for 2014! Loving this year so much already lol.

1 comment:

  1. maybe we can do barry island for your birthday/easter? with the sun coming out i think its time for a BBQ too. also last year they showed eurovision in a park somewhere in swansea so i'm keeping an eye for that again this year! we need a beach day too :)

    ReplyDelete