Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Birthday Drawings

I wanted to draw Toby for his birthday (which is March 5th by the way) and came up with a little doodle in work of Toby and Amy sat on his bed while he's playing a game and she's lighting his cigarette :) It's so cute! I'm hoping I can do some lighting on it that makes it look like they're sat in the dark with the screen glowing on them and the flame looking real bright!
If that doesn't work them I'm sure you'll see a 'day-time' version that's easier for me to colour! XD

I really like how nervous Amy looks, I know I definitely get like that when I watch Kev play a game haha. I'm hoping Toby's eyes don't look so scary once it's coloured and lit right.

I hope I can pull it off! Got the sketch finished Thursday night and started on the lines this evening. It's gunna take ages! Amy's fake dreads will take yonks to line, but hopefully it'll be worth it :)

Here's what I got so far lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment