Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Arty-farty!

As requested by my dear Noah, here's some art from recent months! Seems I haven't put anything up since about September (Other than a 2013 meme and sketches)!
Hopefully I don't double post any of them, but I can't see them on here.

So let's start with this commission I did for Camille (XXMyTripletsXX) in September.





I'm really quite happy with this one :) I did the coloured lines that I've wanted to do more of, though whether it works best I'm not sure! I love the leaves :) And the hair! (looks shit small doesn't it lol)

I also did this one in September for Anna (BrackishFairy) 'cause I'd promised her a request years ago and she's awesome so I finally got around to it lol! I'm really happy with this one :D The cups ruin it a little bit, but meh, still love it :)


Then I did this in October for a Halloween contest by (TheHappyLandFill) It was dressing your character as their character, so it's Raegan of course! Worked pretty hard on all the little sweets and blood and skulls and everything. As usual most contest entries are worthless so meh *sigh*


Did this little doll of me as a witch for a collab by MouldyCat - I based it on Mary from Hocus Pocus, but it looks shit lmao!

It won't stay transparent! DX

Then I did this one for Poliip's contest of her character Saur - I love how this came out, but again, contest entries go relatively ignored so meh. Stop me doing it!!


Then I did this commission for Rachael of her and her boyfriend Dan for their anniversary! :D She gave him it framed and the same evening they got engaged! That's just so amazing! It was hard putting purple pink and orangey red together, but I survived lol! Love it :)


And finally, I did this entry for a contest at PervySisters - I like the design for the mascot, but I'm sure my entry won't do too well, seeing as the group is full of big-breasted anime looking anthros!


I also have a few WIPs in the pipeline, but I'll see if they come to fruition or not!
Did most of the pixel commission but I gotta change a couple things first so not quite done.

Hope 2014 has plenty more art :D

2 comments:

  1. Not posting since September, now I understand why I haven't seen anything for so long XD
    Oh the girl in the first one is cute. Her hair looks good, what are you talking about!!
    The cups look fine, I tried to draw a teacup recently and it looked awful, I can't into straight lines.
    How come contest entries are worthless? I can't believe the detail you put into all those sweets D:
    Mary!! XD It's so cute. You should do a big picture of you cosplaying as Mary (just don't do one of me as Winnie ok) :p
    Stop entering contests! Did you win any? I guess it's worth it if you win often right?
    Aww they're really cute...I know you despise purple lol. It looks good though, the red hair on the purple background doesn't really make much difference. It would probably be horrible if they were both wearing red lmao.
    She's really cute too ;_; yeah you're right, you won't win because her breasts are realistically sized. If you want to win, you have to draw slutty cat-women with breasts so big they need wheelbarrows to carry them.
    I feel like I've missed so much. How do you do these backgrounds? Mine always look like utter shit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yoouuuuu ^_____^
      I feel like the contest entries are useless 'cause if it's a contest by people with lots of fans (as it seems!) then your entry doesn't even get much of a look in...so I feel like I'm putting effort in with no results! I know I can't win everything but it's so meh. I think the worst thing about it is that I'd love to be able to build up enough art to actually sell things with it on, like postcards or something, but how can I do that when all my art is other people's characters or commissions lol. It's my fault entirely but it does my head in :P

      The backgrounds are easy enough! It just consists of like 5-10 layers of crap :P so I usually do one of those 2-colour fills, then put blobs of the opposite colour on one side etc, then I have a few rough-edge brushes (that I really should get more of) and just bits and bobs like that! textures from stock and blah blah...just mess with the transparencies and it all makes for a cute background ^_^

      Delete