Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Weigh-hey!

I doubt I'll post about this too much because I'm not that great at finishing what I start...BUT!

I started dieting last week - using old Weight Watchers points - and today is 1 week and I've lost 4lbs! Just from adjusting eating! I thought it was 6lb but then I thought I should weigh after tea 'cause that's what I did last week...so I must have eaten 2lb of food lmao.
Anyway. It would be nice to keep it up. I don't really like writing about things like this 'cause then I feel like I let everyone else down as well as myself if I don't do it! But I'm going to try :)
I'd like to live past 50 lol.

2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't care about what anyone else thinks unless they are giving you praise ;3 that works for me anyway lmao. But well done! 4lbs in one week seems like quite a lot actually 0_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! Thank you! ^_^ Yeah whether I can keep up that kinda loss is another story, but it's more than I expected! Could be a flook from 1 week of unusually good eating.
      Though...counting the points of food really makes you realise how bad things are and limits what you can have...so I honestly think I've been eating like at least 1/3 less of the food I would normally eat lol. And I've been trying to get the Number 1 home every day so that I gotta walk down, it's only 10 mins but I guess that helps!
      Can you use the pokemon pedometer thing with the new games? Would be good to use that, count steps and help pokeymans too lol

      Delete