Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas 2013!

So Christmas is nearly behind us.
I've had a really nice festive period this year, so much more enjoyable than the last couple of years I think - especially last year!

I mentioned briefly that I met up with April and Noah to swap prezzies last Friday, and then me and Kev had our own Christmas Day on the Saturday. Then Sunday I went to the Harry Potter Tour for the third time, and then worked Monday and Tuesday! Met Tracey for a quick hot chocolate and to swap prezzies after work on the Tues, and then yesterday was Christmas Day!

I've had loads of amazing presents this year, I feel like such a lucky girl! :)

I didn't take too many photos over the few days, but here's some that I did take!


The chocolate Log I made for my mum today (with a Tesco mix of course lol). The icing sugar went terribly wrong but it looks alright for my first attempt! Next year will be better!
LOL me and Kev in our onesies...how awful do we look XD And I had to answer the door twice!
 Mmmm, pigs in blankets <3
 Full Moon, Half Moon, Total Eclipse!
 Mine and Kev's Christmas dinner :)
Mine and Kev's Christmas dinner :)

Not many photos I know, but still! It was really enjoyable :)

Here are the photos of my presents too! I realise now I missed quite a few out, but I'll try and point them out where I can! Silly me :C
 Here's the gorgeous hoard of books that I got from Kev, Mum, April and Noah :)
 Can you tell which character I fell for this year? Prezzies from my Mum and Kev :)
 Posh Harry Potter tickets and a quill from Tracey!
 The gorgeous mask that me and mum got at the German Market after I fell for it <3 With a book lol.
 Finally! Pokemon! Prezzies from Mum and Kev, and I bought the game guide in advance :3
 Bits and bobs from my mum and a necklace from Gill! Thinking now I could have done a larger photo with lots of other things that I've stupidly missed! Such as the Cyndaquil plush and gorgeous wooden Night's Watch badge that my fatboys got me! As well as a couple notebooks and 2014 diary, chocolates etc...nevermind.

And I got these yummy Cupcake and Cheesecake books from April and Noah! :D Can't wait to try out some of the recipes, it all looks so tasty! I really hope to do more baking this year...as well as fitting in a diet *cough* lol...
Also they got me a Sugar Skull Mould!! :D Eek! Always wanted one but never got around to it <3 Can't wait! Might make some chocolate ones first, that might be easier lol.
I also had a Cursed Cookie cutter that looks like a voodoo gingerbread man, but I got it from my Auntie after I'd taken these photos. That should be fun too! :)

So all in all, this year's Christmas has been amazing! Love everything I got! <3
Hope you all had an awesome year too and I'm hoping 2014 is even better than 2013 has turned out to be! :) <3

2 comments:

  1. the R2D2 phone case is really cute. glad you like your presents and that I was wrong in thinking you already had a sugar skull mould :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cute! Just got the same problem as that lush tape one you got me before, it gets caught in my bag and stuff and gets all dusty quick and is a pain! Might not be on there long but I will savour it til I get something else lol.
      Hehe nope definitely didn't have one! :)

      Delete