Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Celebrations and Cupcakes!

So having gained employment *teehee!* I had to celebrate!
On Tuesday I decided to make some cupcakes (are they called fairy cakes when there isn't a swirl on top?) and they came out a lot nicer than planned! <3 I'll put in a couple of photos :)




They are vanilla and fudge cupcakes, with pink icing and fudge pieces sprinkled on top :) They came out really pretty!
I have some fancy cupcake cases that I've been keeping for Noah's birthday, but I thought I'd better experiment first before wasting them! So I'm more than ready for his birthday now :)

On Wednesday Kev came to mine and me, him, mum and Kelvin went up to Atomic Burger to celebrate my job-gain! :D It was sooooo tasty, I had a Daisy Duke (as usual) which is Bacon, cheese, and BBQ sauce on a beef burger...mm-mm-MM! <3 Delicious! Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of it, I was too excited to want to eat it lol, but I did take a photo of our dessert! Which was a shared little camp fire with a bowl of marshmallows to toast! Yum! Also me and Kev had milkshakes which were gorgeous :)



Also this dude was staring at me the whole time...owwwwwwwwwwwwch!



So it was a nice couple of days :) and I get to see Kev again Sunday for a few days so that will be lovely! Might do a bit of baking too, I'm wanting to make Scones, seeing as my grandma made them amazingly lol! I might give them a go :) Or me and Kev might cook a roast dinner. We'll see!


I took my documents and info down to the Recruitment place today, but it will still be a couple of weeks before I hear anything about a start date *sigh*

I also bought my first Christmas prezzies online today! Go me! I know it's ridiculously early, but they were cheap and I couldn't resist. So yeah :3

2 comments:

  1. Congratz on the new job, those cupcakes look lovely! Also would love to toast marshmellows!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      I just made some even brighter ones, I'm getting addicted lol! Though that's never a bad thing :P x

      Delete