Pages

Saturday 24 August 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 17 *

30 Day Challenge 1
Day 17
Your thoughts on UGG Boots

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AAFF_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-UGG-UK-Site/Sites-masterCatalogUgg/en_GB/v1377358727151/images/zoom2/5803-GREY_4.jpg?sw=556&sh=680&sm=fit

Well, to be honest I really like these boots! Unfortunately there are a hell of a lot of fakes out there that make them look cheap and tacky and for pregnant chavs with swollen feet...BUT...the real ones are expensive and really nice!
I remember a really long time ago (around 10-12 years?) before they were that popular me and my mum were in a Surfer shop in Cornwall and they had some imported from Australia, like £150, and they were gorgeous, and my mum really wanted a pair but couldn't justify paying that much...so I always associate them with cool laid-back surfer shops lol. I especially like these grey ones :3

No comments:

Post a Comment