Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

...but home is nowhere

So after my last little 'life' entry about my awful interview experience I left to go to the Job Centre for my usual sign-on...and while I was on the bus I had the phone call from them about the interview, and I thought 'oh here we go, more feedback to take in for next time' but he offered me the job! :D
I GOT A JOB!

Go me! :D
Now I'm just waiting for someone from their jobs department to contact me about taking my information down there, and then we can arrange a start date! Exciting! :D
I'm really nervous, 'cause it's a new job, new people etc...but I think it will be good. I'm looking forward to it at the same time as bricking it. So we'll see what happens! :)
It's an Outpatient Clerk job, so it's prepping clinics and finding people's medical records as well as covering the reception! It's in the Sleep and Respiratory department I think, so that should be interesting :) I think I'll enjoy hospital work just 'cause I'm intrigued by illnesses lol! Nah, it will be a good job either way...but still.
I'm looking forward to being employed again! Just the small things like having a routine, being able to diet or something, being able to read more every day, having conversations, using my brain, having a regular sleep pattern lol...and not feeling like a lazy bum!
Anyway...I am employed. Yay! :D

1 comment:

  1. Well done, and don't forget the pizza ;D

    ReplyDelete