Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 15 *

30 Day Challenge 1
Day 15
Tell us your favourite junk food


Burgers and chips!
I do love a good burger <3 I heard there's somewhere in Bristol that sells burgers with bacon and peanut butter, which needs to be tried at some point!
I have a bit of an obsession with chips, they are probably my favourite food if I thought hard enough lol, but I love potatoes in general! Crisps! Hash Browns! Chips! Roasters! Yum! <3 I have a post card on my wall that says 'Happiness is regular sex and potatoes' lmao, tis true.
The photo above is from our last meal from 'Vanoosh' before April and Noah moved from near there. It was delicious as always lol, and I do kind of miss Vanoosh! But where they are in Swansea now had yummy fish and chips close by, and there's takeaways to call anyway :)
I guess my fave filling is cheese and bacon...who would love anything else?!
The best addition is a chunk of coleslaw and onion rings on the side...but that's optional really lol!
Looking forward to our trip to Atomic Burger tomorrow to celebrate me getting a job! <3
I do love pizza as well, but I think burger and chips is one of those meals that's always pleasing! Pizza can get filling really fast, with all that bread, but nah...burger and chips...perfection <3

No comments:

Post a Comment