Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

If you like Pinacoladas...

I have an interview tomorrow!

So today I spent 2-3 hours on buses trying to figure out where it is!

It's at Aztec West which is a huge business park out by Cribbs Causeway, which feels kind of out of Bristol if you ask me, lol.
I took the bus out there from town which took about an hour, after my jobcentre meeting this morning, and then it was another 10-15 minute walk through the business park to get to the building.
It's a nice looking building actually, but I didn't get too close in case people wondered who that weirdo outside was, lol! It looks a nice place to work, it's just a shame it's so far out from where I live! Honestly it would take less time to get there from my boyfriends place than mine, and he's technically in a different country let alone city!! It's ridiculous!
But there is a free bus from town for staff apparently, so that would cut travelling time down I guess...

The job is pretty much being in charge of the car park there, which isn't very Admin-like, but it's better than nothing. The wages are about average for full-time, but I'd be working 9-2, so part-time hours. And someone's put a good word in for me :)

Anyway. Let's hope it goes well! If not, I have another interview on Friday! Eek!

Better try and sleep. Though I just heard something bash twice against my window...mega-moth's come to kill me!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck <3
    Aztec West is insanely far out, I think Apple's dad works out there for Roll's Royce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It went ok I think, but I haven't heard back yet. Got another one tomorrow which is for the clinic in Barton Hill, MUCH closer to home!

      Delete
    2. Oh yes that would be much better, 10 mins on the bus if that :3 That's what I hate about interviews, they take ages to get back to you :p

      Delete