Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 6 *

30 Day Challenge 1
Day 6
Your favourite season, and why?


Autumn, most definitely! <3
I adore the colours in Autumn. There's the leaves that turn all sorts of amazing colours and shades. There's the mists and fogs in the mornings, the wind, the smells, the sights...just lovely!


I love the conkers in Autumn too. I really do, I've always liked to go conker collecting but I haven't done that for years! They're also meant to ward off spiders. Not sure if it works, but I like the idea lol.




Also, one of the other fabulous things about Autumn is HALLOWEEN! :D It's so much fun! So many themed foods and outfits and everything! All the decorations and fun little bits and bobs, gah! I love it! I've always loved carved pumpkins, and I love skulls too, so it fits perfectly. I've never been to any fancy dress parties in my teen/adult life, but I'd love to...one day! When I have kids they are going to live for Halloween lol! <3
 

Another thing about the Autumn that I like is the Day of the Dead. I know it's a Mexican tradition, and religious at that...but I think it's such a nice idea! It's kind of like All Soul's Day, but with much more fun thrown into the mix! I mean, celebrating your loved ones that have died is a lovely idea, but to do it in such a fun, colourful, arts & crafts, social way is pretty beautiful to me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment