Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 4 *

30 Day Challenge 1
Day 4
Write about your closest friends

Me, April and Noah. I think this is the most recent pic of us from last year.

Not sure what to write really! It's hard to get across what people mean to you etc...

Me and Noah have been friends since Nursery, so probably over 20 years now! (Now that's terrifying...but awesome!) we spent most of our childhood playing in the garden and drawing, when we got a little older we would watch anime's like Pokemon, Dragonball and Sailor Moon, and listen to soundtracks, the radio, Noah's cheesy 80s rock...lmao <3 All whilst drawing of course! That's probably the best thing we did growing up 'cause we progressed so much...people moan saying they want to learn to draw or just 'decide to do art'...but it's got to be your life, it's practice practice practice without thinking too much about it, it's enjoying every moment of it...but I digress.
We got into...I dunno what you would call it...the 'alternative scene?' when we were 11/12, and I guess that kept us close 'cause everyone kind of disowned us after that...but who cares lol. 
Then when we were 14 or 15 we met April! She hit it off with Noah straight away and it might have taken a few months to progress and a few major ups and downs but they've been together ever since! Which is lovely :)
I don't think April liked me much, in fact I felt there was some kind of death wish on me while we were at school lmao! But once we'd got into college and all grew up a little we managed to become friends! I think it was probably the fact that we were so alike that caused the rifts in the first place, or hormones or whatever...I mean similar in interests I suppose...I don't know what it was, but I'm glad it worked itself out 'cause they're like family to me and I wouldn't want to lose them! Even though they moved to a different country lmao!
But we always have a laugh and I love that. I can't imagine most people would get our sense of humour from the outside, but the three of us can sit crying with laughter on a regular basis over the most stupid things, and that's the best :)

1 comment: