Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

30 Day Make Up Challenge * Day 5 *

30 Day Make Up Challenge
Day 5

A picture of your favourite make up style

I really love how Adele's make up looks. I gave it a go a week or so ago, and the liner was too thick and I added some lashes that were way too big, so I never uploaded them. I tried it again this morning and it looked lovely but I just can not get any good photos...so I'm going to add them all and hopefully you will get the gist. I might try it another time though 'cause I really love the look...*sigh*

These above are the perfect lighting and colour, the lashes are just too large to be believable. I needed to use my Girls Aloud ones really but I used some Halloween ones...sill me!
 

Below are the ones I did this morning, it looked lovely and I adored it...but the lighting is just really bad here today and so these came out a little blurred and pinkish. These were taken on my phone 'cause even my camera wasn't cutting it!
 

Hopefully you get what I'm going for and you like it :3

1 comment:

  1. the ones with the lashes looked lush

    ReplyDelete