Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 1 *

30 Day Challenge 1
Day 1
Your name and how you feel about it.


My name is Leigh!
Wrote it quickly there just to show you, lol.
I actually really like my name, I wouldn't change it for anything!

It originates from the Old English 'Leah' which means 'Opening' or 'Meadow' which I think is really pretty :) I think it's nice, and I like that it's an androgynous name as well.
I've had quite a few people ask me my name, and they turn around and say 'what, didn't your mum like you very much?'...which I know is meant to be a joke, but it's still my name, and I'm proud of it. It's mad how judgemental people can be about names when their grandchildren will probably be called Chardonnay, Mercedes, Rooney...ugh.
Anyway...lol...I'm happy with the name my mother gave me!


This was actually meant to be 'your middle name and how you feel about it' but I don't like my middle name much and it's one of those worrying things that if you keep putting them online people might get so much info on you they'll steal your identity lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment