Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

McBusted take over Weston-Super-Mare!

When I heard there was going to be a show on Weston's beach consisting of McBusted, Five and Backstreet Boys I HAD to be there!

So, I got tickets, and dragged Kev along :) Sam and Dawn came down for it too, and we headed to Weston for about midday.

The weather was meant to be pretty shoddy so I was prepared for rain, but alas, the sun came out all day and thankfully I put a quick slap of sun tan lotion on my face and Kev's head!! I got burnt to a crisp!! I was pealing for days and it was too sore to even wear my necklace let alone my work pass!!
But anyway...back to Weston.

We got into the queue after a nice portion of sea-side chips (and after sneaking over to get a photo of the only free-to-see sand sculpture) and got in there around 3pm maybe?

Anywho, first up was Diversity, then it was Scouting for Girls. Not too bothered about either of those but y'know.

Then there was an announcement and I was so worried they were gunna say Five weren't performing...but it was Backstreet Boys!! Backstreet Boys!! Pulled out because one of them was ill! How awfully selfish is that?!
I was fucking fuming! I still am to be honest.
They were the only reason I really paid out for that show, when do you ever get to see Backstreet Boys?! So I was so angry, as was half the crowd.

But Five came on, and that was exciting :D And then McBusted came on!
They were so much fun! I'm not too aware of most McFly songs, so alot of theirs I couldn't sing along to, but it was really fun! They had great chemistry and charisma on stage and I would recommend seeing them :)
It was nice to see them all grown up and adult and messing about like men should do in their late twenties and thirties lol.

I really enjoyed the day out, other than burning and Backstreet Boys being twats it was fab :)

Some photos!



































No comments:

Post a Comment