Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

Something to pass the time.

I started doing some fan-art this evening and I felt I needed to stop staring at all the sketchy squiggles before I started hating it, so I found this and gave it a try. Nothing exciting but y'know. Passes the time!

1:What would you name your future daughter?
Eden.

2:Do you miss anyone?
Not at this exact moment.

3:What if I told you that you were pretty?
I'd ask who you are and how you know. Lol.

4:Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
Oh yeah a good few times!

5:What are you looking forward to in the next week?
Getting to see my Fatboys soon! :D

6:Did you go out or stay in last night?
Stayed in with my mum and my man watching Peter Kay! :D

7:How late did you stay up last night?
Think it was about half 11 or 12...nothing extreme.

8:Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
Yep!

9:What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
I think around 12:30 me and mum mum were going to the Royal Mail place to pick up a package, and luckily Kev stayed home 'cause it was his Stormtrooper baking tray!

10:Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
Maybe when I was younger, but I can't think of any instances.

11:Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Yeah quite easily!

12:Have you pretended to like someone?
No that's ridiculous.

13:Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Again, that would be really easy!

14:Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
There are many! :)

15:Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Depends who it is doesn't it?

16:Think back five months ago, were you single?
NO! :D

17:Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yeah I think so!

18:Hold hands with anyone this week?
Yep :)

19:Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
Nope, in a train station!

20:Who did you last see in person?
Kev! <3

21:What is the last thing you said out lot?
'Thanks!' getting off the bus.

22:Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
Eww, no!

23:Have you ever been to Paris?
Nope but I have wanted to for ages 'cause I would really like to go see the catacombs <3

24:Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I don't know really. I kind of am and aren't lol.

25:Do you use chap stick?
If my lips get dry in the bad weather.

26:Who did you last share a bed with?
Kev :)

27:Are you listening to music right now?
I am! Having a Distillers evening :)

28:What is something you currently want right now?
A drink would be nice...

29:Were your last three kisses from the same person?
Yes :)

30:How is your heart lately?
It's good!

31:Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Every now and again if I'm cold, and if it's all I have in the rain!

32:When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
Earlier this evening.

33:What do people call you?
By my name mostly lol. Noah and April call me Leg!

34:Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
Probably a million times with Lee.

35:Are there any stressful situations in your life?
Nope not at the moment.

36:What are you listening to right now?
The Distillers - For tonight you're only here to know.

37:What is wrong with you right now?
My knee is aching 'cause I'm cross-legged on the sofa.

38:Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
Why yes it is!

39:Do you make wishes at 11:11?
Actually I do :3

40:What is on your wrists right now?
Ooh, I have 3 black shag bands, a 'fatboy' charity band, a black leather plaited thing, a silver bangle and a silver bangle with two skulls on the ends! Also two tattoos.

41:Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
Very taken!

42:Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
I think I got the black vest from Evans, and the Something Corporate hoodie from their website!

43:Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
Kind of, not majorly.

44:Have you hugged someone within the last week?
Of course!

45:Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
Of course!

46:What were you doing at midnight last night?
Led in bed chatting about ghosts with Kev.

47:Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
Not really!

48:Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
Y'know both ways are equally satisfying, it's amazing having someone to cuddle, but at the same time I like to spread and fidget and not have to worry about breath on my skin or someone in my spreading space lol.

49:Have you ever been to New York?
No! But I'd like to visit.

50:Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Of course they did y'fool <3

1 comment:

  1. were have to go to France together cos I really want see the catacombs but Noah said he wont go down there! he's a wuss.

    ReplyDelete