Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

Holiday!

So I collected up my vouchers for the Sun Holiday, and me and Kev went through some places last night and put in our selections and dates.
I thought we'd get put into some selection bucket and would hear about it in a few weeks, but no! We got our first choice right then and there! :D <3
So we're off to Perranporth for my birthday! Can't wait! <3

Definitely gunna keep the vouchers for if we're gunna try for a Fatboy holiday, 'cause there are some places on the Isle of Wight and the one we're staying in lets pets stay! So some must not worry! We're in a Haven park so maybe it will be best to keep an eye on those :)

And I'll definitely be collecting them next year 'cause it's so worth it!

2 comments:

  1. its great that they got back to you so quickly, how long you going for?
    we were thinking that with Noah's op happening at some point we might only be able to go on a long weekend but even that would be lovely. we took the dogs to the beach yesterday and eva seemed to deal with the sea alot better than our last hol so who knows we might get her paddling next time :p hopefully were be lucky with places letting dogs stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's 4 nights :) They do Monday-Friday or Friday-Monday so we'd be fine to do a long weekend :) I think after the end of May they go up to £15 per person but that's not so bad anyway! I think ours with all of it is £94 but that's with entertainment passes that we might turn down so that'd take it down to about £70 I think :) Not bad if it's between 4!
      Awww bless her, she was not happy when you were both in the sea! How was Dolphie with the water? Yeah hopefully plenty will let us stay with dogs :)

      Delete