Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

General update! Belated!

Well, I haven't posted here in forever! Sorry about that!
I have lots of photos to put up, so I'm afraid I might be posting a few image heavy posts here over the next few days...
I was intending to do it all tonight, but alas, I get too easily distracted by the internet these days.
There was a study in 2010 and apparently the internet (and technology in general I think) is distracting people so much that we actually have less sex these days than 10 years ago! That's mad.

Anyway, fact for the day there, lol.

I've been through my Five photos so they will be up next. Then I have to sort the photos from this weekend's London trip! <3 And I still need to sort my Halloween photos! So many nice cakes and things to show you all!
'show you all'...pfft, what do I have, like 3 watchers? lol...


So yes. Let me get back on track with this blog! I found a 30 Day December Photo challenge I might do, though that's unlikely for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment