Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

More cupcakes..

Me and Kev travelled down to Swansea again this Friday to see Noah and April and to go see Insidious 2! That was brilliant :D So much better than I kind of expected, because I was nervous it wouldn't live up to the first one, but it was great. Gave a good back story and a good few scares and didn't disappoint at all. Thumbs up all round!
Anyway, as we were going down to celebrate Noah's birthday (which was earlier in the month!) I made some cupcakes! I had intended to use my leopard print and zebra print cases and then put paw prints on the leopard print ones and hooves on the zebra ones, but unfortunately it didn't go so well.
I don't really have any good piping bags for small details (not sure how my Grandma did it!) so my botched attempt didn't really work. I ended up doing 6 of the paws and then gave up. 3 of them came out ok, 3 came out mangled, so I decided to scrap that. I did the rest in the dribbly coloured icing.
I also made two larger cupcakes with the left over mix because the other cases were smaller than I used before, and so I tried some messy pumpkins! These came out awfully too, but the orange looked gorgeous and I'll hopefully have all I need before Halloween!
Here are some pics of them, I don't have any from the weekend unfortunately!






No comments:

Post a Comment