Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Pretty Little Things

Well I've had a rather productive day!
As far as my days lately are going anyway!


I took my Job Gap form with evidence and letters in to the NHS recruitment department first, so hopefully that can get sorted as soon as possible and then I can start work!
Then I walked round to the JobCentre, handed in my Reconsideration letter with evidence and walked round to the bank to put some cash in my account!
Then I jumped on the bus, went on to Sandy Park and went to the local library to get a card! Go me! I took a few books out but I'll never read them in 3 weeks. Looking forward to booking some online, though I'm sure when I looked on the site it was pretty awkward searching for books. But I'll get used to it :)
The machine completed baffled me though lol! In my mind I guess I still saw libraries as old-time places, like I knew they had the new machines, but I still thought it would be like a checkout scanner with a sticker on the back or something...but no, it's well impressive! Don't even know how it recognised the books from the covers! Love it! <3 Had an older lady teaching me how to use it when she could see me staring at it blankly lmao!
Learn something new every day :)
But hopefully this will save me a bunch of money on books. I suppose I should be reading all the books I have around the house that I haven't read first...but when I start work I'll have more frequent reading time so that's what I'm waiting for :)
Anyway, after that I walked home (Woo!) and said hello to the goat on the way :) bless him...or her!

Not sure what to get up to now, I have a couple of WIPs I could get on with, but we'll see. Gotta start making tea before my mum gets home. Spaghetti Bolognese, YUM :)

2 comments:

  1. you should take a photo of your library card! :P

    ReplyDelete