Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Cut open my sternum and pull my little ribs around you

1)Are you really ready for 125 questions?
I think so, can't imagine there's a question here I've never answered before lmao.

2) Was your last relationship a mistake?
No I don't think so, I can't imagine any relationship as a mistake, learning lessons can never be wrong right?

3) Do you believe in God?
No, not really.

4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
My man, Kevyn!

5) Do you regret it?
Of course not, I meant it!

6) Have you ever been depressed?
I guess so, some people get it alot worse so I hate to say so.

7) Have a best friend?
I have a couple of best friends!

8) Are you a boy or girl?
I'm a lady, lol

9) What is your relationship status?
Happily taken!

10) How do you want to die?
Peacefully without pain in my sleep.

11) What did you last eat?
A cupcake that I made earlier!

12) Like to go on walks?
I don't mind a treck if there's a nice naturey rest afterwards lol.

13) Do you bite your nails?
I used to, but not so much anymore.

14) When was your last physical fight?
I was probably about 8, or maybe a few tiffs in school but nothing major.

15) Do you have an attitude?
Not particularly.

16) Do you like someone?
My man!

17) What's your real name?
Leigh

19) Are you gunna get high later?
Highly unlikely...what a question lol.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Nah, not really.

21) Do you miss someone?
Not at this particular moment, seeing the mister tomorrow!

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Cut if I can!

23) Do you tan a lot?
I tan really easily but I usually avoid it like the plague, been caught out this summer though.

24) Have any pets?
I have a Giant African Land Snail called Tic-Tac :)

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Content at the moment thank you!

26) Ever eaten food in the car while you or someone else is driving?
Yeah I think so.

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Yeah, which is odd isn't it.

28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Not likely, they're not around for a reason I suppose!

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Yes...creeping around with those spindly legs ugh *shudders*

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Nope. I've always thought the only reason I would go back in time is to go to gigs of favourite bands that I never got the chance to see or go to etc.

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Nah not really, past is past.

32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Off to Swansea to see April and Noah with my man, to celebrate Noah's birthday then we're all off to see Insidious 2 and then coming home Saturday, not sure what I'll be doing Sunday! Chilling!

33) Do you want to have kids?
Eventually yes.

34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an E?
Yeah actually.

35) Do you type fast?
I can type fast when I'm writing what I want to, copy-typing I'm about 50-60wpm

36) Do you have piercings? How many?
I have 5 piercings; nostril, madonna, VCH and both lobes stretched to 14mm.

37) Want any more?
I'd like a few more, like lobe 2nds, other side of my nose...there's a few I'd love like a conch but healing and pain and bumping etc just makes me wonder what the point is lol. Tattoos are more on the agenda at the moment!

38) Can you spell well?
I think so! Not the world's best, but I'm not bad!

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Only my Grandma and Tiggy.

40) What are you craving right now?
Not much really, a snuggle maybe.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
I guess so when I was young.

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Only a Donkey when I was young I think lol.

44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
Random...no I haven't funnily enough.

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
In a puppy-love way I think.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Yeah I have...lovely.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yeah.

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah I think so.

50) What should you be doing?
Nothing I can think of!

51) What's irritating you right now?
My creaky knees.

52) Have you ever liked someone?
What a stupid question.

53) Does somebody love you?
Yes :3

54) What is your favourite colour?
I guess red, but I love white, grey, green...

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Not that I can recall.

57) Do you have trust issues?
I'm not sure I do anymore.

58) If you could kill someone without having any law problem after, would you?
I don't think so, I don't want to take a life.

59) Why did your last relationship not work out?
He was too busy to keep up having 2 girlfriends it seems...

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I do! Well my mum anyway.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Every now and again.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Kev I'd imagine.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes I guess I do.

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
It's easier to forgive, but you rarely forget something that needs forgiving.

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
You know what, it is! Which is amazing. A lot of shit happened last year and I feel like I've grown up a lot, and I'm in a happier place for it.

67) What was your childhood nickname?
I don't think I ever had one.

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Nope lol.

69) Do you think you're a good person?
I think that's for others to judge really. I'm not bad though!

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I do, I know it seems 'away with the fairies' but I do.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
I read for an hour or two.

72) Favourite author.
Stephen King I guess!

73) What is bothering you?
My knees!

74) Have you ever been out of the country?
Yeah a couple of times.

75) Do you play the Wii?
Used to more than I do now, need to get back into it really.

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yeah I am! James Arthur's new single at the moment.

77) Do you like Chinese food?
I like Chicken Chow Mein, that's as far as I've ventured.

78) Do you know your father's birthday?
June 8th or 9th I think?

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Shadows are more scary than pure darkness I suppose, but I dislike both lol, or what my imagination places in those situations anyway!

81) Are you mean?
I don't think so?

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Depends, I mean I can try, but I don't like new looking shoes!

83) Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
Yeah 'cause keeping my shoes white is obviously a secret.

84) Do you believe in true love?
I guess 'mutual' love is the 'true' love.

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
I think so, yes. There's a lot I could still do but y'know.

86) Do you like the outside?
I do, I love sitting outside watching the world go by.

89) Are you currently bored?
Not really.

90) Do you wanna get married?
I guess so, no huge wedding, but yeah...

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Yeah I think so :)

92) Are you hungry?
Not particularly.

93) Do you have a bank account?
Who doesn't...

94) What makes you happy?
Lots of things these days.

95) Would you change your name?
No, I like my name!

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No, but it would be lovely to visit!

98) Do you watch the news?
Yeah I do!

99) What' s your zodiac sign?
Taurus :D

100) Do you like Subway?
Yeah it's scrummy!

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Not at all, I intend to about 11:05 tomorrow lol!

102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Say it's best to leave it as friends? Odd question.

103) Do you talk like your friends?
I guess we have similar accents, my vocabulary has dwindled over the years so they probably sound more intelligent than me lol!

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
Lol, who hasn't!

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yeah, of course!

107) Who is the last guy you talked to?
Nick on FB.

108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
He does smoke, it doesn't bother me so much, it's not like he blows smoke in my face, and he doesn't always stink of fags so meh.

109) Do you go to church?
Nope.

110) What's going on between you and your best friend?
Not so much any more since they moved away! But I'm seeing them tomorrow as I stated above, and I'm sure I'll see them again a couple times before the end of the year!

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Probably my mum.

113) Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
Most definitely! I love them in fact.

114) What do you wear more: jeans, sweats, pants, or shorts?
Jeans, though being unemployed at the moment means more sweats lol.

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what colour are you?
Oh! Now there's a question! Probably Brown?

116) Where do you go if you are butt naked and locked out of your house?
Why am I naked outside?! Probably just sit in the porch til someone comes home to save me!

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Morning I suppose, wakes me up and is more refreshing.

118) Have you ever said you'd never love again?
Why would you never want to love again?

119) Do you want to please everyone?
In some ways I guess so.

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Don't think so.

121) Has someone ever made you a promise and broken it?
Yeah probably.

122) Are you alone?
I am actually!

123) Do you have any siblings?
Half brothers and sisters.

124) Did you speak to your father today?
Nope he's deceased.

125) How many months until your birthday?
Uh, 7 and a half?

Well that was fun wasn't it...

No comments:

Post a Comment