Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

From there to here, from here to there, all black and brown and covered in hair...

The Letter A
Are you agnostic? Yeah I would say so actually.
What is your age? 24.
What annoys you? Politics. It annoys me to go into it too much lol. But the state of the country I guess?

The Letter B
Do you like bacon? Who doesn't? I love it...mm <3
When is your birthday? May 1st!
Who is your best friend? April and Noah, they're like a combined-twin friend set :3

The Letter C
What is your favourite candy? I guess chocolate in general, or chuppa-chups!
Who is your crush? My man! And Nick Frost lol...
When was the last time you cried? When we moved Kev out of his flat.

The Letter D
Do you daydream? Yeah quite alot actually.
What is your favourite kind of dog? I'm not really sure! I like English Bull Terriers...but I'm not really fussy.
What day of the week is it? Sunday.

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs? In the morning? I like mine with a kiss...lol, I think poached, though fried is good...I like it all.
Have you ever been in the emergency room? For my foot when I was 10 or 11.
What’s the easiest thing to ever do? Procrastinate.

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane? Yeah when I was younger, I was probably 11 the last time.
Do you use fly swatters? No but I wish I had one!
Have you ever used a foghorn? No :C lol.

The Letter G
Do you chew gum? Yep, quite often!
Ever tried gazpacho? Highly unlikely!
Are you a giver or taker? I am definitely a giver, I adore giving good presents. I like receiving of course, but I guess I'm a giver in life.

The Letter H
How are you? Not bad actually! Need some sleep :)
What’s your height? I think I'm about 5'5".
What color is your hair? Dark brown, been au natural for a few years now!

The Letter I
What is your favourite ice-cream? Hmmm, Chocolate Fudge Brownie from Ben and Jerry's I guess!
Have you ever ice-skated? No actually! We went when we'd gone to Italy skiing, but I'd popped my kneecap so had to sit and watch lol.
Do you play an instrument? No, wish I could though!

The Letter J
What is your favourite jelly bean? Apple...sour preferably!
Do you wear jewellery? Yeah, though I wear items that stay on all the time, I rarely change them to match my outfits or anything.
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? Yeah, loads of times!

The Letter K
Whom do you want to kill? Noone that I can think of off the top of my head...I'm not too hateful.
Do you want kids? Yeah one day :)
Where did you go to kindergarten? I'm not in America thanks.

The Letter L
Are you laid-back? Very. I've been told I'm almost horizontal.
Do you lie? Everyone does at some point in life.
Do you love anyone? Yeah my man :) <3

The Letter M
What is your favourite movie? I'm not sure I have so many!
Do you still watch Disney movies? Of course! I love them! Noone grows out of them, ever!
Do you like mangoes? Never tried one. I have a Mango tree on my Farmville2 farm? lol <3

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname? Leg, lol.
What is your favourite number? I like the numbers 72 and 8.
Do you prefer night or day? Um, Night I guess, not too sure!

The Letter O
What is your one wish? I've always said to be happy, but that's the wish of a downer lol.
Are you an only child? I am actually! Thanks for the recognition!
Do you wish this year was over? Nope, I'm enjoying every day of this year <3

The Letter P
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about? I am really paranoid that something's lurking around corners and in the dark in my own home, I don't know how it started really but it's awful.
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date? Good humour, laid back and with a geeky interest in things.

The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people? I expect so, I try not to but it happens.

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right? Most of the time I am! ;)
Do you watch reality T.V.? Not often really. I guess documentary ones mostly...
What is a good reason to cry? Anything that urges you to. It shouldn't be kept in.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain? I like both, I like the variety we have here.
Do you like snow? Yes it still feels magical even now.
What is your favourite season? Autumn, so many lovely colours and events!

The Letter T
What time is it? 22:07 at the moment.
What time did you wake up? Was on and off all night but got up properly around 10am.
When was the last time you slept in a tent? Corr, I can't remember! 2007's Download festival?

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? Yes, plain black.
Do you open your eyes when under water? Never!

The Letter V
What is the worst veggie? Most of them? Maybe broccoli?
Where do you want to go on vacation? America, Canada, Amsterdam...
What was your last family vacation together? Jeebs...maybe Tintagel in Cornwall.

The Letter W
What is your worst habit? Doubt I would imagine.
Where do you live? In a house!

The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray? Yeah on my foot, see E.2 lol.
Have you ever seen the X-Games? Not live, but I'd like to, I love watching!
Do you own or have you ever played a xylophone? Probably as a kid!

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? I do actually, bright shades!
What year were you born in? '89
What do you yearn for most? My man :)

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign? Taurus! <3
Do you believe in the Zodiac? I definitely do, the personality traits are spot on and I put a lot of faith in them!
What is your favourite zoo animal? Red Panda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment