Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

Four candles Fork Handles

Well that was a disaster!
Went for an interview this morning, ended up at the wrong hospital building and by the time I found where I had to be it was dead on when I was due to start the interview! So I went straight in and started as soon as possible 'cause I didn't want to keep them waiting but ugh, it's so humid out there today, and pissing down with rain, so it was horrid.

Maybe the questions went ok? I'm not really sure. I don't think I will have got it though.
But just in case, keep your fingers, toes and eyes crossed for me!

Not to get some dinner then I gotta go back out to the Job Centre which is bullshit 'cause she'll just look at what I've done online, say it's ok, make me apply for something and then send me on my way.
Then I'm doing a course from Monday on Customer Service, so that's something new for my CV I suppose.

Ugh, I'm fed up of being unemployed! I want a job and money and a routine!
At least I'm getting some art done huh (even if no one will pay me for any!)

3 comments:

  1. So you got the job then? Congratulations XD When do you start? And how about that pizza discount? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I thought it was catastrophe! But obviously not lol. Not sure when I start yet but I will be looking into this pizza discount as soon as possible lol!

      Delete
    2. It's funny you should say that cus when I went for an interview with the NHS, my interview was an absolute disaster (I even spelled my own name wrong on the sheet they gave me) but they offered me the job lol, what does this say about the NHS? XD
      Oh yes, make sure it's in your contract before you sign it ;)

      Delete