Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease!

Me and Kev had a nice bank holiday weekend!
When we got back to mine we started our long and drawn out evening of cooking our delicious roast dinner! :D Chicken, crunchy roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, stuffing balls and Kev's special gravy lmao! <3 It was delicious!
Unfortunately a massive spider showed up right next to where I was sat on the floor and ruined my appetite, but I'd demolished pretty much all of it already so it's all good...the bastard lol.

I missed the photo op for the food too.

Then the next morning we got up and had some breakfast, then we packed up some home-made sandwiches, the cupcakes, a drink some snacks etc, and got on the bus up to the park!
It was lovely there, nice and sunny, quite busy but not ridiculous, and there were squirrels, ducks, pigeons, swans and lots of inquisitive dogs enjoying everything lol. We sat in the shade of a tree a little up from the large pond and watched everything going by while we ate our goodies :)
We kept the crusts from our sandwiches and fed them to the swans that came up and wrecked the ducks party lol, bless 'em. I did throw some to them too though :) The signets were almost full grown I guess but still that lovely browny grey colour <3

Here's some photos :)











So after we got back we chilled out for the afternoon and then we had a nice nap 'cause I was so sleepy lol and Kev can sleep for Britain :P So we got up about 7 and went down the chippy for some yummy takeaway, and then we put Star Wars Episode 4 on!!

I've never watched Star Wars, I need to get that out there, 'cause everyone finds that baffling lol, the only one I've seen was Phantom Menace at the cinema when it came out and that's all I know!
So we watched that...a couple of minutes in and I fell in love with R2D2 lol! <3 He's amazing! C3PO too of course, but R2D2 is so awesome! <3

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090524204257/starwars/images/1/1a/R2d2.jpg

I have a problem with over-personifying inanimate objects*, and he's just like a dream come true lol <3 *I wouldn't class it as a problem really, but it does make throwing things away HARD lol.

Han Solo is brilliant too, I really thought they were going to be just plain ol' action movies that were a bit bleh but in space...but no, they're really witty and I love that! It's a shame to have missed out on it all these years, but I've always been late to the good things lol so I can't be blamed, my internal wall needs to be blamed!
Anyway, we watched Episode 5 as well, but we didn't have time for Episode 6, so I'll watch that when I go to Kev's next, and then hopefully we can get hold of 1-3 as well! :)


So today I had to go to the Jobcentre, so Kev came with me and then we detoured through town to get to the train station! And we made a compulsory stop at Krispy Kreme, yay! <3




We had some food in Wetherspoons and then Kev got the train home...aww :) <3 Loves that man!

Next expedition - Cardiff Film and Comic Con with Kev, Noah and April! :D (and maybe Ian and his girlfriend? lol no idea) Can't wait for next weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Id love to do Comic Con! Sounds like you had a fab day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun picnic :) I’m looking forward to comic con too though our tickets still haven’t turned up. I think the guy that played R2D2 is gonna be there :P also only Ian is tagging along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They haven't shown up? That's crappy, at least you just need to bring your email and it should be fine :) But there's plenty of time this week! They've taken the tickets offline so they should be able to post them I guess?
      Yeah I saw he was gunna be there! He'd have to sign a mini R2D2 toy though :P I can't decide what to do 'cause I'm so skint lol, I really want Anthony Stewart Head's signature but if James O'Barr is doing one then I really want that too! Too much to choose from!

      Delete
  3. You two are so cute together. You know, Kev will have to come over and make his special gravy sometime.

    ReplyDelete