Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 16 *

30 Day Challenge 1
Day 16
Your favourite Disney Princess movie

Hard choice so I'll pick the following two!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120625003634/disney/images/9/90/The-Princess-And-The-Frog-poster.jpg

The Princess and the Frog
I think Tiana is a pretty cool princess, when I first saw the film she was a bit of a drag, always going on about her restaurant and all that lol, but I've really grown to like her. And of course, the rest of the cast are amazing <3 I love Lottie, she's amazing, the Doctor is fantastic and I'm really glad they have a voodoo character in Disney now! And of course, Ray, he's my ultimate fave, bless him <3 It's an all round good ol' fashioned Disney animation! <3
http://uk.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/63/MPW-31985
Beauty and the Beast
I've always adored Beauty and the Beast, since it came out, and I love Belle's character; head in a book, standing up for her beliefs at all the times :) This film is full of fantastic songs and characters! I love Lumière and Cogsworth, and of course Mrs Potts and Chip! Gaston is amazing, he's such an arrogant know it all that you just can't help but love lol! And the Beast is beautiful, I love him so much, he's just such a good character design, he looks amazing, and after watching some of the extras of their initial designs you can see all those little ideas that really make him. I wanna watch it now lol!

Other Disney ladies that deserve a mention or that aren't actually on the list are Meg from Hercules (tragic-souled character!), Jasmine from Aladin (who stands up for her beliefs), Giselle from Enchanted (who I just LOVE to death <3 and should probably be more prominent on my list), and Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire (that is a fab character, lovely build for a Disney girl too!), so there's my other little shout outs :) I just love Disney!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad that Princess and the Frog is pretty much like...Their final true animation. I wish Disney would bring back what they do best.

    This meme is really cruel. How can you possibly choose just one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad isn't it...maybe they will come back to it one day when they feel nostalgic (and we're in wheelchairs sat in an old people's home!)

      I know, the swines!

      Delete