Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

30 Day Challenge 1 * Day 14 *

30 Day Challenge 1
Day 14
Do you have siblings? Talk about them, or talk about what it's like to be an only child.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/projects/39484/photo-full.jpg?1309227154
Technically I have 2 half brothers and 2 half sisters on my father's side, but I have never met them.
Charlie, the eldest is now following in our father's footsteps and has become a tattoo artist, which is depressing to say the least, 'cause that should have been me lol...but I guess I can't grumble. And when I saw Rosie, the eldest girl at his funeral she looked just like me but younger...it was surreal! Not sure how old she is now though.

But, in general life, I am an only child!
I don't really know if I fit that whole spoiled brat category that people put us in, maybe I do...
I know I've always been shy, and that might have something to do with it, but it also could be down to not having a father figure. I think not having a strong male figure in your life makes a lot of difference. But I don't feel disappointed or let down by being an only child, it doesn't bother me in the slightest! I suppose I'm not one for sharing so much, but I am a very generous person, so I guess I don't share but I give a lot. Which is nice really!
I don't know if I'm any better off or worse off for being an only child, it makes me a lot closer to my parents than a lot of people I know I suppose...


Anyway. I'm proud to be an only child :)

No comments:

Post a Comment